HAL Library 33- DMA extension for SPI on STM32Fxxx
SPI DMA library allows you to send and receive data via SPI in non-blocking mode. It can be use for TX only, RX only or both (transmissing mode).
This library is extension for my SPI library. It requires SPI library as basic to make this to work.
- SPI extension for non-blocking TX, RX or both modes
- Supports all SPI peripherals on STM32F4 and STM32F7 device
- Supports interrupt processing
- Allows you to start DMA transmissing and wait till done
- This is handy when working with RTOS for example and when you have to wait transmissing
- STM32Fxxx HAL
- defines.h configuration file
- TM DMA
- TM SPI
Pinout, functions and enumerations
Pinout, list of functions and its enumerations can be found on SPI library API and SPI DMA library API.
SPI DMA example is available on my Github account.