ESP8266 with AT commands software from Espressif is now more stable than every, so I’m thinking to make a “strong” AT commands parser library for STM32 series of microcontrollers. If there well be an interest, I can do a generic library (like FATFS) to make usable on others microcontrollers too.
So I’m thinking about these commands:
- Basic commands for settings up ESP module, including UART settings, Wifi name and more
- Basic AT commands for setting up ESP mode (multi connection, STA mode, etc)
- Basic AT commands for wifi manipulation (searching WIFI stations, connection to station)
- AT commands for CLIENT connecting to web browser
- AT commands for SERVER receiving web browser
Supported AT command SDK version would be at least 1.5.0 with dedicated generated .bin files for it.
Let me know your thoughts.