It’s been a while since last published library. From that time, I got some requests about making DMA library for HAL and later using this library with USART, SPI, ADC and more libraries.
So I’ve made a first step in DMA libraries list. Basic “root” library for DMA process has been created for managing things with DMA streams for STM32F4 and STM32F7 devices. What else it supports, you should check below.
- Root library for all future DMA extensions
- Enable or disable DMA stream
- Init or deinit DMA stream with clock
- Enable or disable stream interrupts
- Single interrupt method for all streams
- STM32Fxxx HAL
- defines.h configuration file
Pinout, functions and enumerations
Pinout, list of functions and its enumerations can be found on DMA library API.
Example for DMA directly is not available because there is nothing to show. To see examples, you should check USART or SPI DMA libraries and examples. They are available on my Github account.