HAL Library 32- DMA extension for USART on STM32Fxxx
USART DMA library allows you to send data via USART in non-blocking mode. It is designed only for TX mode, because my USART library already uses RX interrupts and DMA RX is not necessary for that purpose.
This library is extension for my USART library. It requires USART library as basic to make this to work.
- USART extension for non-blocking TX mode
- Supports all U(S)ART peripherals on STM32F4 and STM32F7 device
- Supports TX done interrupt processing
- Allows you to start DMA transmissing and wait till done
- This is handy when working with RTOS for example and when you have to wait transmissing
- STM32Fxxx HAL
- defines.h configuration file
- TM DMA
- TM USART
Pinout, functions and enumerations
USART DMA example is available on my Github account.