GPS library is a generic NMEA GPS parser for STM32Fxxx devices.
- Parse GPS data
- Supported NMEA 0183 standard
- Works with GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGSA, GPGSV NMEA statements
- Calculate distance between 2 coordinates
- Calculate bearing between 2 coordinates
- Allows you to select custom NMEA statements
- STM32Fxxx HAL
- defines.h configuration file
- TM GPIO
- TM USART
Pinout, functions and enumerations
List of pinout, functions and its enumerations can be found on GPS library API
FILTER example with FIR and IIR is available on my Github account.