EasyGUI preview on STM32F7-Discovery
Last 2 months I was working hard to build a platform independent graphical user interface library for embedded systems. I called it EasyGUI because idea behind is very simple library with support for custom user based widgets with touch and keyboard support. So far I built these features:
- Unlimited widgets (limited to RAM memory)
- Support for widgets which support children widgets (windows, panels, etc)
- Support for touch and keyboard events
- Support for UTF-8 encode and decode functions
- Support for custom widgets as all widget uses the same core functions
- Support for fixed size or variable size (relative to parent)
- Support for multitouch
- Optimized drawing operations to draw only necessary parts of display
- and more.
I will use this library and hardware as part of my master thesis project. I recorded simple video showing all the current features and widgets I have so far. Please watch video below and give feedbacks what do you think.