STMicroelectronics recently launched STM32 step-by-step learning program to educate and speed-up learning curve. It is ready for beginners and everyone interested to learn STM32 ARM-Cortex-M based microcontrollers together with its ecosystem around microcontroller itself.
From beginner to pro in 5 steps
- Step 1: Pre-requisites: In this part, user must install all required software tools and make sure it has board for further development
- Step 2: LED blinking using STM32CubeMx and NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Step 3: UART interface on NUCLEO-L476RG and L475 IoT Node Discovery board
- Step 4: Sensors usage with B-L475E-IOT01A board
- Step 5: Build complete IoT system, including Android application for mobile phone
Each step consists of PDF with detailed description to easily follow inner steps.
Learning portal is free-of-charge and available on URL below.
Image source is from st.com.